Hello you vegan-friendly treats! It’s finally time- the first Healthy Vegan Friday (HVF). In case this is your first time here, or missed my brief intro to it the other day here’s what you’ve missed!
Welcome to the weekly blog hop, Healthy Vegan Fridays! This weekly link up is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
This blog party is hosted by three vegan food bloggers:
When you link up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, your submissions will be shared on all three blogs. The following week, we will feature the top three submissions, as chosen by you, the readers (i.e. the posts with the most views). In addition, each of us will choose 3 submissions to feature on our own blogs. These chosen posts will be ones that we find the most creative, inspiring or tasty! We will also Pin, Tweet and/or post on Facebook all featured recipes. Scroll down for the submission guidelines.
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m excited! I hope a bunch of you will join in the fun! While it may start small, Carrie, Shelby and I are hopeful it will keep growing and growing! We hope it becomes a source of healthy vegan inspiration for you!
For my submission this week I am choosing to highlight one of my older recipes that I posted back in March, before my blog was even 1 month old. It remains the most popular recipe post on my blog, and for good reason! It’s an oatmeal cookie recipe with 2 variations:
These cookies contain loads of healthy ingredients like oats, almonds and tahini for plenty of fiber and healthy fats, with no added oils! They are rustic, chewy, and quite different from each other despite their similar bases. The date cookies have a wonderful earthiness and warmth from the dates and cinnamon and the lime and coconut cookieshave a tropical feel with an intriguing flavour from garam masala.
- Maximum of 2 submissions per week
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- All recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- You may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- Besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- You must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
A special note for submissions on my blog only: since my blog is hosted on WordPress.com (not self-hosted or Blogger) the Linky Tools List cannot be displayed directly on my blog. Click the “Click here” link under the “Time to Submit” heading at the bottom of the page to be directed briefly to another site to add your submission and view the list. (Sidenote: I am in the process of moving to a self-hosted blog so this will *hopefully* be the only time this is an issue!)
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Shelby, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
So go ahead, link up and/or check out the submissions for loads of vegan deliciousness ;) Happy eating!
Time to Submit!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…